News, Current Events and Stuff That We Do Every Week
Check out this section if you want to find out what's going on at The Highlander. We have special events on certain days of the week as well as bands that play when we get the urge to hear live music instead of "Send In the Clowns" on the internet jukebox. (Who the hell likes Judy Collins so much anyway? - it's not like she's Neil Diamond...)
Weekly Specials and Events
Come play trivia on Sunday nights and walk away with valuable prizes and elevated self-esteem! (Please note that The Highlander reserves the right to define "valuable"). Trivia starts at 8:00 pm.
- D.R.U.N.K. Bar Bingo starts at approximately 9:30 pm - later if the host hasn't had his fill of MGD and Strega...
- Also on tap - $2 PBR tall boys all day! (well, not on tap really - but you get the idea...)
- Monday nights also means our international small plates special - check out our Twitter and Facebook feeds each week to see which country's food is featured.
Tuesday means crab legs - all you can eat (until they run out) for $24.95! (11 AM - 9 PM)
Humpday means it's time for our Devil's In The Kitchen special - ALL Highlander Burgers are $6.66!
$5 Pitcher PBR
$3 El Jimador Shot
$2 Ice's Fish Tacos
$1 Black Bean Soup
Start your weekend off right with our special Nashville Hot Fried Chicken & Mac 'n Cheez!
- 6/29 (Sat): Independence Day is around the corner - start the celebration early with free shows from Seagulls and Spray Tan! They'll be rocking the back bar for FREE starting at 9pm - eat some wings and party with us all night!
- 6/15 (Sat): Summer is almost officially here - come celebrate the last few days of Spring with some hard rocking at The Highlander. Tonight's free soiree features the music of Horrible Idea, Hyper Space and Bebop Cola. As usual the festivities start at about 9pm so get here early!
- 6/01 (Sat): May has come and gone - come start June out with FREE shows from three bands tonight at The Highlander! Shows start at 9pm and feature great rock from Above Repute, Forsaken Profits and The Nervous Jerks. Come enjoy some delicious chow at the back bar before the show and get ready to party hard!
- 5/18 (Sat): Summer's on the way and we're cranking up the heat and the noise with more free rock 'n roll! Tonight we have face-scorching tunes from Lada (10:30pm), Role Of The Observed (11:30pm) and Wake Of The Titan (12:30am). Get here, get a good table and get loud until the police shut us down!
- 5/04 (Sat): Three free bands are rocking the house this evening! Get your leather on and come down to Midtown and enjoy the music of Eternal Mortality (10:30pm), Enders Game (11:30pm) and Waste Made Flesh (12:30am). Don't forget to enjoy dinner while you're here - we serve food until 2:15am!
- 4/20 (Sat): Atlanta punk is back at The Highlander! Three FREE shows this evening from DDC, Squadron and Five O'Clock Devil. Belly up at the back bar or grab a table and rock the night away with Atlanta's best free entertainment!
- 4/06 (Sat): THE HIGHLANDER IS 21!!! Who'd have thought back in the 20th century that we'd still be around after 21 years? To celebrate, we're having a huge celebration starting at 3pm with a BBQ featuring Ice's delicious food. Once you have your belly full, stick around because at 9pm we have a bunch of FREE shows to rock the night away. We'll have music from Dick Delicious & The Tasty Testicles, Bigfoot and Red Rocket Deluxe. This is a party you don't want to miss so mark your calendars and plan ahead for a new liver. See you there!
- 3/23 (Sat): March is almost over, but it's headed out with a bang! Tonight we have a free show featuring the music of MuckRaker (10:30pm), Severed Faith (11:30pm) and Dead Rites (12:30am). Get here early to reserve a good seat and enjoy one of our delicious entrees!
- 3/22 (Fri): We're celebrating tonight at The Highlander - it's Puck's "28 Years Too Late To Realize Your Mistake" birthday bash! Three free shows with the music of Expect Resistance, Above Repute and Immoral Discipline. Shows start at 9pm so get here and reserve a seat early!
- 2/28 (Thu): The Highlander is proud to welcome Massachussetts Celtic Punk band Swaggerin' Growlers to Atlanta! Come out and see this up and coming band in our back room. With opening acts including Karbomb, Expect Resistance and Threes Away, this show promises to be the best one yet at Atlanta's hardest partying bar. Get here early to claim a good spot and remember that a full menu is available all night from our award-winning menu! With a cover charge of only $7 it's a bargain that can't be beat!
- 2/23 (Sat): Saturdays are full of great rock music at The Highlander! Tonight it's yet another FREE show featuring music by Blood Oaks (10:30pm), Koskee (11:30pm) and Undead Viking Mafia (12:30am). Come out and support your local music scene (21+ only please)!
- 2/21 (Thu): Starting tonight we have a brand new art installation! It's called Ultraviolence, and it features works of art inspired by the career and accomplishments of Stanley Kubrick. Come take a look and enjoy a meal and a cold beverage while you're here!
- 1/19 (Sat): We're kicking off 2013 in style with free music from three bands tonight! Head to the back bar and enjoy three sets by Foilstitch (10:30pm), Lectures On The Apocalypse (11:30pm) and Skull Of Monthu (12:30am). We'll be rocking till the wee hours so leave the posers at home and come hang with the big boys!
- 12/31 (Mon): New Year's Eve means a party extraordinaire at The Highlander! Our end of the year blowout will feature music from Muckraker, Red Rocket Deluxe and Blasted - as always, the show is FREE to anyone whose liver is at least 21. In the spirit of the holiday we'll also have a free champagne toast at midnight and we'll also throw in Marco's birthday for no extra charge! Get yourself a designated driver and get on down here for the festivities! (FYI, no D.R.U.N.K. bingo tonight - just drinkin'!)
- 12/15 (Sat): It's a pre-Xmas punk meltdown at The Highlander. Come on down and chill out to the mellow punk musings of Fang, The Loaded Nuns, Dusty Booze and the Baby Haters and The Antagonizers! Blow off some of that frustration from Christmas shopping and enjoy a cool beverage at one of our two fully loaded bars - yes, we have Jager!
- 11/22 (Thu): It's Thanksgiving! Are you petrified of spending the day with your Aunt Gertrude who smells like mothballs or Grandpa Frank who likes to show off his new colostomy bag? Ditch them both and hang out at The Highlander! We'll be open our normal hours and have cold drinks available ALL DAY. In addition to our normal fare we'll also have a Thanksgiving feast available for your enjoyment: your choice of Cajun Fried Turkey or Spiral-cut Ham, mash taters w/turkey gravy, greenbean casserole, collard greens, cranberry relish AND a dinner roll for only $14.95 (while supplies last, of course). Tell your family you have leprosy and drive on down!
- 11/17 (Sat): Tonight at The Highlander - it's the 2012 Punk Apocalypse! Your toes will curl and your brain will melt during this awesome punk extravaganza. We'll be featuring music from Burns Like Fire, Flat Tires, Brains For Brunch, Antagonizers ATL and The Nervous Jerks. Show starts at 8pm so get here early and claim a good spot...
- 11/16 (Fri): CD RELEASE PARTY! Show up tonight and get the latest release from one of The Highlander's favorites - Ledfoot Messiah! Party hard and jam out with some great songs along with music from some special guests. Don't miss out - get here early (we open at 11am)...
- 11/10 (Sat): Sick of watching football and listening to your friends whine about the BCS system? We have a perfect solution - free music at The Highlander! Tonight we have a triple threat with music from Blasted Goat, Wake The Kraken & We, The Kingdom. Take a break and enjoy a cold drink with some hot tunes! Get here early before the Jager machine runs out! (Just kidding - it never runs out...)
- 11/3 (Sat): Tonight we have free music from two of Atlanta's finest bands - Rigorism and 82mm. Come out and help us kick off November in style with some jamming in our back room. Have a sammich as well!
- 10/27 (Sat): It's our annual Halloween Spectacular at The Highlander! Tonight we have so much going on that it takes two rooms to hold it all! Lots of freebies, bar swag and a costume contest (of course) - win Highlander gift cards for the best outfit and secure your bragging rights for the coming year. As usual we will also be featuring FREE music (Expect Resistance, Armazilla and The Red Phantoms) so get here early, have a great meal & enjoy the show!
- 10/13 (Sat): The nights are getting a little cooler and the mornings a bit chillier - time to keep warm by rocking out at The Highlander! Tonight's show features sets by Stonefist, Role of the Observed & Blasted. Come and hang out in our back room with the cool kids and leave your qualms at the door!
- 9/29 (Sat): Fall is almost here and football is in the air - but we keep right on rocking at the Highlander! Tonight we have FREE music from Methods of Espionage, Mice In Cars and Canopy. Get here early so you can grab a bite to eat and listen to some great tunes on us!
- 7/28 (Sat): The dog days of summer have returned - beat the heat at The Highlander with a free show and some cold drinks along with our award-winning food! Tonight we have shows from Kannikies (10:30 pm), Damage Report (11:30 pm) and The Dynos (12:30 am). Don't forget to get here early and claim some prime real estate at our back bar!
- 7/14 (Sat): It's Bastille Day (ask your French buddies) and time for a party! We'll be rocking out with our friends from Hip To Death, Turn Down Service and Halmos until the wee hours. Come out and join us and don't forget to bring your friends and neighbors along.
- 6/30 (Sat): Get started early on your July 4th festivities with a night of free music at The Highlander! We've got shows tonight from Double Barrel Democracy (10:30 pm), Lectures on the Apocalypse (11:30 pm) and Ender's Game (12:30 am). Don't forget to get down to Midtown early for plenty of free parking and fantastic food!
- 6/9 (Sat): School's out and it's time to ramp up the summmer fun! We have a free show tonight featuring Holy Inferno (10:30 pm), Brains For Brunch (11:30 pm) and Vainglory (12:30 am) - come out and join us for the show or just hang out on the porch and enjoy some great food!
- 2/23 (Thursday): Live music tonight with Forced Reality, Magoo's Heros and Antagonizers ATL
- 2/23 (Thursday): Drink N Draw Social Club - if you're an artist (or play one on TV) and you like to get your creative juices flowing with a cold adult beverage come on out and meet others of your ilk and get your art on!
- 2/17 & 2/18 (Fri/Sat): There's too much rock for one night to contain this weekend so we're going to party all weekend long! On FRIDAY we have music from Dusty Booze & the Babyhaters, Beitthemeans, and Iron Whip. SATURDAY's show features music from Mack Messiah, Swank Sinatra and Hip To Death. Start those liver exercises early and make sure that you have a designated driver - this weekend means serious business!
- 2/9 (Thursday): Drink N Draw Social Club - if you're an artist (or play one on TV) and you like to get your creative juices flowing with a cold adult beverage come on out and meet others of your ilk and get your art on!
- 1/28 (Saturday): Yet another FREE rock show at The Highlander! Tonight we're kicking it with music from Tapestry, JackHammer and The Issues. As usual, the music starts around 10:30 pm and ends whenever we damn well feel like it (or 2:00 am, whichever comes earlier). Join us as we watch the first month of the new year fade into oblivion!
- 1/21 (Saturday): Special show this evening at The Highlander! We're proud to have music from Uncle Touchy, Burns Like Fire and Antiseen - come on down to Midtown and help us party until the wee hours!
- 1/19 (Thursday): Apocalyptic Art Show at the High! Come on by and check out our new portfolio of apocalyptic art at the Highlander! A new round of artwork featuring Atlanta's finest artists and visionaries - also remember that everything that you see is for sale so come early and reserve your own masterpiece!
- 12/31 (Saturday): New Year's Eve means mayhem at The Highlander! We'll be ringing in 2012 by featuring music from Amul9 and Odessa, with a free champagne toast at midnight. Get your butt down here and plan to stay all night with The Highlander crew! Tuxes optional - pants are required.
- 12/16 (Friday): Friday night is punk rock night at The Highlander - we're putting on an old school punkfest featuring the Flat Tires, Burns Like Fire, Expect Resistance, plus Junior, Dolan and Cash. Get down here and join us for a slammin' good time - and leave your mommmy at home.
- 12/1 (Thursday): It's getting close to the Holidays and the Highlander wants to help you celebrate in style with our latest art show. This month we're featuring a toy-themed collection. That's right, art of and about toys will be adorning our walls starting tonight at 9pm. Stop by and have a look, and have dinner while you're here!
- 11/26 (Saturday): After Thanksgiving Show! Burn off some of that excess turkey by rocking out with us this weekend at The Highlander. Tonight's show features music from Rigorism, Edgewood and Dark Overlord. Shows start at about 10:30 pm EST so get here early and save a spot near the stage. Also, be sure to check out some of our new menu items - you can chow down and party at the same time!
- 10/29 (Saturday): The Halloween Season rocks on non-stop tonight with three bands banging heads in the back bar! Starting around 10:30pm will be Palaces, followed by Red Rocket Deluxe. Iron Whip will close things out if you have the stamina to stay up late. We'll also be hosting our annual Halloween costume contest with lots of fun and prizes - including a $100 gift card good at any Highlander location on Monroe Drive! Get there early and leave the rug rats at home - no juveniles allowed! Well, nobody under 21 actually...
- 10/13 (Thursday): It's our favorite time of the year - Halloween season! Starting tonight at 9pm you can view the efforts of local (and near-local) artists in our Spooky Art Show. Make sure to be there early because most of it's for sale and if you miss your chance - too bad!
- 9/10 (Saturday): School has started back and summer's over so it's time for some serious end of the season partying - at The Highlander! Before football season gets into full swing come out and see three free bands. Tonight we'll have shows from Ghostwork, Eastside Mavericks and JackHammer. The festivities start at about 10 pm and run until after midnight, so get here early and grab a table close to the stage. See you there!
- 8/25 (Thursday): Get your nerd on tonight at The Highlander! We're featuring a science fiction-themed art show starting this evening and lasting until the Force succumbs to the dark influence of the Jager machine. Come on out and view the artwork and enjoy a frosty adult beverage while you're here. As always, everything is available for sale so ask a manager about purchases!
- 8/6 (Saturday): Summer's half over but it's not too late to beat the heat at The Highlander! We'll be serving cold beverages all night and jamming to three cool bands: Thirteen Autumn Rituals, Forge By Fire and Eddie Van Maiden. Shows start at around 10:30 pm and run until well after midnight so get here early and reserve yourself a good spot!
- 7/2 (Saturday): Independence Day is right around the corner - it's time to gear up for a long party weekend! Tonight at The Highlander we're hosting The Painted Black Art show featuring the musical stylings of Enders Game, Rigorism and Rat Salad. Shows start at 10:30 pm EST, so get here early, get your belly full of food and get ready to party all night long (until 2:30 am)!
- 6/11 (Saturday): Summer's almost here so cool off at The Highlander with some free live music! We're starting off at 10:30 pm with Dusty Booze and the Baby Haters, followed by The Dirty Knockouts at 11:30 pm and The Accidents at 12:30 am. Come have some dinner with us before the show and support your local musicians!
- 5/14 (Saturday): May means beautiful weather here in Atlanta - not too hot and not too cold. What better way to celebrate than a free show at the Highlander! Tonight we're featuring a free show with the music of Lectures On The Apocalypse (10:30pm), Iron Whip (11:30pm) and Tone Deaf Pig Dogs (12:30am). Come down and show your support for local bands! If you're not 21, feel free to stand in the parking lot next to your car like the rest of the high school population 'cause you're not coming in.
- 4/28 (Thursday): Bring your tax refund down to the Highlander and check out our newest round of art available for viewing and purchase. The theme of this show is Villains - kind of self-explanatory, don't you think? While you're here be sure and nosh on some of our award-winning food and wash it down with a refreshing adult beverage...
- 4/09 (Saturday): It's April and you know what that means: time to pay taxes and to celebrate another anniversary for the best bar ITP - THE HIGHLANDER!!! That's right - we've been open for 19 years and counting. Come help us celebrate the last of our teen years with free shows from Grease Paint and Super X-13. Remember, your liver must be 21 or over to attend any type of function so NO MINORS. Juvenile delinquents over the age of 21 are still welcome, naturally.
- 3/24 (Thursday): The weekend's almost here and we're unveiling a new set of artwork to show and sell at The Highlander. The new show is titled The Pit Of The Peach and it features selections that glorify the durrrty secrets of Atlanta's seedy core. Curious? Come and check it out over a cold drink and remember that all artwork is also available for purchase!
- 3/12 (Saturday): March Madness looms and Spring is in the air! Come out and see a free show at the Highlander to get geared up for the new season. Shows start at about 10pm and feature rocking fun from the likes of Edge of Mercy, The Fingers and Dimestore Saints. Get ready to fill out your bracket tomorrow with a full night of partying today!
- 2/13 (Sunday): Valentine's Day is the commercial holiday for lovers and suckahs, but singles fret not!! Calling out sexy singles in the ATL to the Stupid Cupid Bar Crawl! Whether you're drowning the blues of being single or toasting the fact that you are, whatever your motivation, just come ready to drink! The crawl starts around 5pm at Apres Diem, moves to the Highlander at 7pm and then proceeds to P'Cheen at 9pm (21 and up of course). See the flyer on our front page for more details.
- 2/12 (Saturday): Valentine's Day is imminent! With only two days left before you have to take your significant other out for an overpriced meal with all the rest of the unwashed heathen, come out and see a FREE show at the Highlander! We'll be rocking away with music from Gladius and Forge By Fire. Shows start at approximately 11 pm and run until whenever. Get here early and grab some of our award-winning chili and a cold beverage!
- 1/22 (Saturday): The holidays are history, but the party train rolls on at The Highlander. Tonight we're concentrating our efforts on two bands instead of three. Come out and jam with Red Rocket Deluxe and Rigorism. As usual, shows start around 10:30 and run until we're done rockin'...
- 1/20 (Thursday): RESCHEDULED FROM 1/13! Tonight at The Highlander we're unveiling a brand new show featuring art inspired by the great pin-up artists of the past. Come down and support your local artists and remember that everything you see can be purchased! (See manager for details)
- 12/11 (Saturday): Only two weeks left until Christmas. Before you brave the crowds at the mall, why not come out and celebrate the holidays early with yet another FREE show featuring music from The Bone Church, Prime Mover and Throatpunch! Shows start at approximately 10:30 pm and run until we're through knocking heads. We promise not to tell Santa you were here, but don't blame us if you get a lump of coal anyway...
- 11/20 (Saturday): It's almost Thankgiving, which means that in a few short days you'll be trapped in the same house with your entire family, too many obnoxious relatives and not enough booze. Prepare yourself for the inevitable by coming out and partying hard along with Gladius (10:30 pm), Gnostic (11:30 pm) and The L5P Rockstar Orchestra (12:30 am). As usual, the shows are FREE but you have to be 21 to get in - no whining!
- 10/30 (Saturday): It's our annual Halloween party dammit! You could win a $100 Highlander gift card in our costume contest. Why waste your time trick or treating with the rug rats when you could be here swilling cheap liquor and listening to loud rock music! Free show tonight featuring Force Of Habit (10:30 pm), Forge By Fire (11:30 pm) and the soothing mellow tunes of Throatpunch (12:30 am)...
- 9/18 (Saturday): Summer is ending and it's time to celebrate the coming of Autumn with another great night of FREE music at the Highlander. Come out and see some great music from East Side Mavericks (10:30 pm), Velveeta Brothers (11:30 pm) and The Bums (12:30 am). And remember, there's never a cover charge but you do have to be 21 years old to enter the Highlander.
- 8/07 (Saturday): It's damn hot outside! Come cool off with a cold drink and listen to FREE music with Sweet Jezuz (10:30 pm), Edgewood (11:30 pm) and The Fingers (12:30 am).
- 7/17 (Saturday): Come out and beat the heat with another FREE show at the Highlander! Tonight we'll be featuring tunes from Ill (10:30 pm), Damage Report (11:30 pm) and the Dimestore Saints (12:30 am). As always, everyone is welcome as long as you're at least 21 years old!
- 6/12 (Saturday): Free show this weekend! Come down and enjoy delicious food and awesome drinks all night along with music from Stone Mountain Freeway, Pickmans Model and Noble Rust. Shows start at approximately 10:30 pm.
- 5/15 (Saturday): Free R-N-R show tonight! Music from Light Pupil Dilate, O.C.D. and Liers In Wait. Come out and help us support local music!
- 4/10 (Saturday): The Highlander is old enough to vote! Come help us celebrate 18 fantastic years as part of Midtown's eclectic nightlife scene. We'll be partying all day and well into the wee hours with music from The El Caminos, Ill and Ledfoot Messiah. Don't blame us if you can't make it to work Monday...
- 4/03 (Saturday): There's a CD release party tonight at the Highlander! Come out and listen to new music by Thirteen Autumn Rituals. We're also featuring music by opening acts Forge By Fire and Edgewood. The party starts at 10:30 pm so don't miss out!
- 3/13 (Saturday): Why wait until the 17th? We're celebrating St. Patrick's day early here at the Highlander! Tonight we have another great free show featuring music from Velveeta Brothers (10:30 pm), The Sid Vicious Experience (11:30 pm) and Quench (12:30 am). Come out and party until you're green in the face!
- 2/20 (Saturday): It's been a whole week since our last show so we're doing it again - we're featuring music tonight from The Luchagors and The Quasimotors. This time we're cranking it up at 11 pm.
- 2/13 (Saturday): Free show this Saturday! Come out and enjoy music from PPR, Ill and Empire 44. Shows start around 10:30 pm.
- 1/16 (Saturday): Come in out of the cold and enjoy another free night of great music at The Highlander - tonight we're hosting music from Cry Me A Liver, Armazilla & South City Riot.
- 12/31 (Thursday): We're having a New Year's Eve Blowout Rock 'n Roll Party! Count down to the new year with a champagne toast at midnight and enjoy free music from Doomsayer and Bon Voyage.
- 12/12 (Saturday): It's time for the Highlander's Rock 'n Roll Holiday Show! We're featuring music from Bugbrain, Accelerant & Super Hooligan. As always, shows start at about 10:30 pm - come out and rock the holidays!
- 11/21 (Saturday): It's time for another free show at The Highlander with killer local bands! This time we're featuring the music of O.C.O., Dreaming Of High Fives and The Bone Church. Shows start at about 10:30 pm.
- 10/31 (Saturday): Got no Halloween plans? Come out to the Highlander! The party starts at dusk with a costume contest, free bar swag and a free show featuring the music of Rat Salad (10:30 pm), Dark Overlord (11:30 pm) and Bon Voyage (12:30 am)!
- 10/17 (Saturday): Benefit show for Greggory Savelio - help us with the memorial fund for our friend who passed August 22. Donations will be used for funeral expenses & solving this terrible crime. Featuring music from The Pillage (10:30 pm), Forge By Fire (11:30 pm) and Doomsayer (12:30 am).
- 10/3 (Saturday): Come out and throw down at the Atlanta Horror Fest's Beyond the Grave Art Show and Buried Alive Film Fest after party. Featuring FREE music from Velveeta Brothers (10:30 pm), Edgewood (11:30 pm) and Ledfoot Messiah (12:30 am).
- 9/19 (Saturday): The Highlander is bringing you the heat with some of Atlanta's best talent! Come out tonite for a free show featuring Scarab (~10:30 pm), Soil To Sky (~11:30 pm) and Cry Me A Liver (~12:30 am)!
- 8/22 (Saturday): Tonight we are featuring a special event! The Metro Atlanta Association of Tattooed People (MAATP) will be having a show featuring skateboard deck art and other wicked designs. There will also be live entertainment from Red River Revival and Scandinavian Cock as well as Sailor Jerry Rum raffles!
- 7/18 (Saturday): It's too damn hot to be outside! Come out tonight for free music from The Result of Lust (~10:30 pm), Abbra Cadaver (~11:30 pm) and Let the Night Roar (~12:30 am). All shows FREE OF CHARGE (21 years old and up, please).
- 6/20 (Saturday): Local music at its finest! Tonight we have music from Dreaming of High Fives (~10:30 pm), Ledfoot Messiah (~11:30 pm) and Quench (~12:30 am). All shows FREE OF CHARGE (21 years old and up, please).
- 5/23 (Saturday): We're having a birthday bash for David Wood and Kennie Poole! Come out and celebrate and enjoy FREE music from Cornbread Mafia (~10:30 pm), EnD ReZulT (~11:30 pm) and The Green Hit (~12:30 am).
- 4/25 (Saturday): Come out this evening and enjoy some free entertainment at the Highlander. Shows start at 10:30 pm featuring Noble Rust, Sons of Tonatiuh and Let the Night Roar. Sponsored by SouthsideTattoo.net.
- 4/11 (Saturday): It's that time of year again - Spring is in the air, flowers are blooming and The Highlander celebrates another year of unbridled debauchery. This year marks our 17th Anniversary! Come celebrate the madness with yet another free show at 10:30 pm featuring Armazilla and Edgewood.
- 3/14 (Saturday): Start St. Patty's early with intensity from Velveeta Brothers, Obsessive.Compulsive.Order and Standing Behind You With Knives. FREE SHOW starts at 10:30 pm!
- 2/14 (Saturday): Bring your honey to The Highlander and celebrate Valentines Day in style! Three bands will perform for free starting at 10:30 pm - Black Daniels, Reverend God and the Jesus Squad PLUS the Panty Snatchers.
- 1/17 (Saturday): MAATP 1st Annual Meeting and Art Show - Come out and see a free showing of Erotic Art starting at 8:30 PM (sorry kids - you must be 21!) Show to be followed by three free bands commencing around 10:30 pm - Phalanx, Doomsayer and Big Foot!
- 12/16 (Tuesday): If AC/DC ticket prices have "walked all over you" then come see the next best thing! Atlanta's own tribute band - BON VOYAGE ("When Bon Scott was King"). Show starts at 10:30 pm - no cover charge!
- 11/15 (Saturday): It's a wicked night at your favorite midtown rock bar and award winning grill - as usual there's no cover charge to see some of your favorite bands starting at 10:30 PM including The Green Hit, Ledfoot Messiah and End Rezult. Sponsored by SouthsideTattoo.net.
- 10/31: Come join us and celebrate Halloween at The Highlander! Dress up in your best costume and come see free bands starting at 10:30 PM including El Caminos, Sex In Cars and Armazilla. Sponsored by SouthsideTattoo.net.